Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

X3: Reunion Linux Beta

Steam News announces a public beta for the Linux edition of X3: Reunion with this short and sweet proclamation:

The Linux version of X3: Reunion has just entered public beta testing and is available to anyone owning the game. For technical support and news please visit: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=332472

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 29, 2013, 19:38 Rigs

RollinThundr wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 17:39:
Creston wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 11:31:
I had no idea Ego was porting stuff to Linux, though I have to wonder why they picked Reunion rather than any of the follow-up titles.

Creston

I'm kinda more amazed Ego is still around, there's only so many times you can re release the same buggy niche title and stay in business usually.

Always loved the concept of the X games, their execution is always shittastic though.

o.O

No comment...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: X3: Reunion Linux Beta Jan 29, 2013, 17:39 RollinThundr

I had no idea Ego was porting stuff to Linux, though I have to wonder why they picked Reunion rather than any of the follow-up titles.

Creston

I'm kinda more amazed Ego is still around, there's only so many times you can re release the same buggy niche title and stay in business usually.

Always loved the concept of the X games, their execution is always shittastic though.

4. Re: X3: Reunion Linux Beta Jan 29, 2013, 11:53 Xil

Creston

LGP published this for Linux many years ago (2008 if I remember correct) , however their contract with Ego has expired, now I am not sure if Ego ported it themselves again but I more have the feeling they simply took the LGP port (http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com/)

3. Re: X3: Reunion Linux Beta Jan 29, 2013, 11:31 Creston

Creston

2. Re: X3: Reunion Linux Beta Jan 29, 2013, 03:14 Grokk

I might have to give this a try.  

1. Re: X3: Reunion Linux Beta Jan 29, 2013, 00:47 Jivaro

Nice!  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..