Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer

The launch trailer (commercial?) from Dead Space 3 offers some gameplay footage from the upcoming horror-themed shooter sequel, along with a Phil Collins remix for extra terror. No Xenomorph's were harmed in the making of this video. Thanks Polygon.

View
9. Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer Jan 28, 2013, 17:08 Tumbler

If so i'll save 1 & 2 for the summer gaming drought.

I thought the first one was great. The ending wasn't great but the experience of playing the game up to that point was excellent.

The second didn't feel right as a story. It was kind of like hitting the reset button and you play through almost the same general story in a new location...but somehow it seems highly unlikely that these events would be happening they way they imply. I'm trying not to spoil anything but the 2nd one failed for me because it felt like the devs just wanted to make the same experience over again in a new place. It would be like watching the sequel of a movie....wait...

It's like Die Hard. It's EXACTLY like Die Hard. Every movie is John McClane doing the same shit in a different place. The first Die Hard is awesome, the second one is a little hard to believe but, meh whatever, it's fun. The third...wtf is this nonsense, ok it's a movie, whatever, then the fourth one shows up and you're like "he's fighting a Hover Jet?!" And now another one comes out and oh ok, so he's doing all this shit again!

Judging by my experience with the first and second one expect Dead Space 3 to be like Die Hard 3. (Murica never dies or some shit like th...no that was 4, Die Harder?) Fuck it, Dead Hard 3.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 28, 10:20 Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer Omni
  2. Jan 28, 10:31  Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer InBlack
  3. Jan 28, 10:37   Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer The Half Elf
  6. Jan 28, 14:23  Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer 4D-Boxing
  7. Jan 28, 15:24   Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer Raptor
>> 9. Jan 28, 17:08   Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer Tumbler
  10. Jan 28, 18:13    Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer FloorPie
  4. Jan 28, 12:26 Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer siapnar
  5. Jan 28, 13:14 Re: Dead Space 3 Launch Trailer Tumbler