Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 28, 2013, 17:10 NewMaxx

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 10:43:
Sadly Ironside is not voicing Sam and it's even worse then 'the new Scooter' in Borderlands 2.

Yeah, you need Ironside, although for the record the same guy (Mike Neumann) does Scooter in BL1 and BL2...although he had a stroke.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 28, 2013, 14:54 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 28, 2013, 10:43:
Ok now THAT is a cool Collector's Edition. Sadly Ironside is not voicing Sam and it's even worse then 'the new Scooter' in Borderlands 2.

Ironsides is one of the most campy over the top actors in the business. Perfect for these kinds of games!

That does look like a cool collectors edition, but RC aircraft is an expensive, time consuming hobby. Had a good friend in the hobby, and he was always fixing up broken aircraft whenever I visited him. The whole pilot-an-aircraft-from-the-ground thing never appealed to me, despite the plethora of cool models available. I prefer RC helicopters, which I can operate much closer to myself, and land on a dime instead of 100 feet in a grassy field.

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 28, 2013, 10:43 The Half Elf

Ok now THAT is a cool Collector's Edition. Sadly Ironside is not voicing Sam and it's even worse then 'the new Scooter' in Borderlands 2.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo