Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Here's the list of the bestselling games on Steam for this past week:

1. Chivalry: Medieval War
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn
  3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  4. Arma II: Combined Operations
  5. Euro Truck 2 Simulator
  6. The Cave
  7. Far Cry 3
  8. DmC: Devil May Cry
  9. Call of Duty; Black Ops II
  10. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

View
30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

10. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 20:52 Dev

Sleeping dogs stuff (even DLC) is 75% off. $10 for the game.

The DLC is confusing. The dragon master pack claims to have 5 dlc, but lists only 3. As well, once thats purchased, steam still lets you purchase the the individual ones you supposedly already own. Someone screwed up there.

I'm installing it right now so I can't tell WTF I actually own yet.

Speaking of DLC, steam's tracking for it as always is horrendous. It should be shown on the main page with the list of DLC which ones you own and don't own. You end up having to add all to cart and remove one at a time, and then steam's cart bugs out sometimes if you remove too many items too quickly and clears your cart, making you start all over. Which is a big pain if its a 30 or so DLC like with magicka.
Speaking of the cart, valve get into the last decade and give us checkboxes and select all options for the cart, so its easier to manipulate the cart.

Edit:
And yes I do know about going into library and clicking properties and getting the list that way. Problem is, it doesn't always match up. For instance, magicka has a DLC called "ValveTestApp73121". WTF is that? And its sorted differently than store. Its a major pain to match up each one from store to that list, if it works. Its far easier just to add everything from steam store and see which ones it will let me buy. Those are the ones I don't have yet.

This comment was edited on Jan 28, 2013, 01:45.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 18:40 nin

I'd dearl love to see an open world GTA style game done for GOT

Wow, I'd buy that in a second.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

8. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 17:42 Cutter

So I spent a few hours in the Game of Thrones CRPG last night and I like it. Seems well worth the $10 so far. The combat sucks I'll grant you and there's some definite things to nitpick about here and there but the overall flavour is nice so far. Well written, good voice acting, and the art/environments are really nice. Feels like being in Westeros. I'd dearl love to see an open world GTA style game done for GOT - particularly done NWN style with multiplayer.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 17:39 Cutter

Creston wrote on Jan 27, 2013, 16:16:
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is awesome, btw. Not a game, really, though it has some gamey elements to it (upgrading your truck, buying skills, leveling up), but the sim part of driving a truck is great, and I find a fun, relaxing diversion for a few hours at a time.

Probably not worth 40 bucks if you're wanting a game out of it, but if/when it goes down to 20, it's well recommended.

Creston

You just checking out the demo or didja buy it? It's already $10 less on GMG.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6. Re: Chivalry: Medieval War Jan 27, 2013, 17:32 PHJF

I don't know if I would call it "good" but it sure is fun.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Chivalry: Medieval War Jan 27, 2013, 17:29 Ant

Was it really that good? It seems buggy to me.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 17:04 nin

I didn't even see Dragonborn was available?

Preorder. Out Feb 5th.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 16:42 Caladell

As for the Square-Enix weekend sale, the dailies are changing at 4pm Pacific. Not sure why they're doing that, as normally it's 10am Pacific. The standard daily deals are swapping at 10 still. Just odd.

I agree about Euro Truck. I've only played the demo, but it's actually quite cool. Really a deep sim, and quite relaxing. That is, until you try to back your trailer up to a loading dock. Been taking me several tries to do so.

Glad to see Chivalry doing well. Picked that up during the holiday sale, and I've been having a good time with it, even though I pretty much completely suck at it

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 16:16 Creston

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is awesome, btw. Not a game, really, though it has some gamey elements to it (upgrading your truck, buying skills, leveling up), but the sim part of driving a truck is great, and I find a fun, relaxing diversion for a few hours at a time.

Probably not worth 40 bucks if you're wanting a game out of it, but if/when it goes down to 20, it's well recommended.

Creston

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jan 27, 2013, 16:00 jacobvandy

I didn't even see Dragonborn was available? Though I think there might be something weird going on because I've been seeing the Square-Enix weekend sale promos lagging behind by almost a day. I.e. right now it still shows the Saturday deal, Hitman.  

30 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo