Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Chivalry - Medieval Warfare Free Weekend; Sale

The official website for Chivalry - Medieval Warfare announces that this melee combat game is free to play all weekend on Steam, where the game is also on sale at a 50% discount. Word is:

Sharpen your swords and steel your hearts for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is now FREE on Steam for this weekend only! With a huge content update planned to release soon, now is the best time to get your friends into a medieval bloodbath as the game is also 50% off until Monday at 10am PST! Prove your worth as a warrior and take to the fields in search of glory. In plain English, go play right now, its completely free and already waiting for you in your Steam My Games list.

View
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

3. Re: Chivalry - Medieval Warfare Free Weekend; Sale Jan 24, 2013, 22:36 Linksil

I've had this installed and on my "find time to play" list for a while. Guess this weekends a good time as any. I'm glad I didn't get sucked into Ni No Kuni yet.  
Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Chivalry - Medieval Warfare Free Weekend; Sale Jan 24, 2013, 21:30 SlimRam

Well DAMMIT that settles it! Free for the weekend AND on sale for 12.50! I'm taking the plunge! "OFF WIT 'IS HEAD!!!"

I'm sure that will definitely be MY head a rollin' rollin' rollin

I saw a hearse driving in the carpool lane the other day and I thought to myself, "That's cheating"

1. Re: Chivalry - Medieval Warfare Free Weekend; Sale Jan 24, 2013, 21:23 Gipson

pretty fun game. it's more arcade-y (but still has that learning curve and mashers will still die) and more populated than WotR at the moment  

23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo