Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 24, 2013, 22:33 DukeFNukem

Funny thing. I failed to notice the death of the PC also. With PC components holding their value and desktop hard drives selling at record profit margins it makes it very hard to see the death of the PC. I must be lookig the wrong places.

I guess I am confused about what the defintion of a PC is. Maybe it would be more appropriate to use phrases that make more sense with the words you speak. Maybe the death of the "desktop" PC would be a more appropriate way of phrasing it.

I still think its being overblown. The only way I see myself ever carrying my PC with me everywhere I go is if I can roll up my 27" monitor into a scroll and slip it in to my side pocket. Until that day arrives I seriously doubt the desktop PC will be dying anytime soon. Getting smaller doesn't equate to dying.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't kill you...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jan 24, 2013, 21:29 Orphic Resonance

Curtis was 19 when he won the Dell Dude role in 2000. He lost his job in 2003 after he was arrested in New York while trying to buy a bag of marijuana. He also happened to be wearing a kilt at the time

hrm i thought he got canned for talking shit about dell on some late night show, while he still had the gig

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo