Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Defense Grid: Containment

Steam News announces the release of Defense Grid: Containment, new DLC for Defense Grid: The Awakening, Hidden Path Entertainment's tower-defense game. This coincides with a 50% off sale on the game and its previous DLC as well as the release of a free map pack. Here's word:

Defense Grid: Containment is the all-new expansion to the award-winning tower defense game: Defense Grid: The Awakening. The Containment DLC provides players with many hours of new content including 8 new maps, a new story, two new characters (voiced by Firefly’s Alan Tudyk and E.R.’s Ming-Na Wen), and 32 new challenge modes. Containment’s story line picks up right where The Awakening left off, and leads the player on a new adventure that opens up exciting future possibilities as well.

Defense Grid: The Awakening is also releasing 4 new maps designed and chosen by community backers for free! The new maps can be accessed by registering your email from the Community Level Campaign in Defense Grid: The Awakening.

To celebrate the launch of the Containment DLC and Community Levels DLC, Defense Grid: The Awakening is 50% off and all previous DLC is 25% off!*

*Offer ends January 30th at 10AM Pacific Time

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Defense Grid: Containment Jan 24, 2013, 13:43 Optional Nickname!

So, those non-Steam Defense Grid customers lose out it seems.

I can and will wait until they release it without Steam-DRM...but not too long.

n.b. Steam apologists to the back of the reply line.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Defense Grid: Containment Jan 23, 2013, 20:52 jdreyer

Cool! Time to collect my KS!  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo