Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching

Infinite Game Publishing and Piranha Games announce the release of a new Death’s Knell mech in the store in MechWarrior Online. They also have expanded the role of the voice of Bitching Betty by returning the game's original startup sequence: "Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal." Details on the new mech are on this page, and this video shows the startup sequence.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching Jan 24, 2013, 05:50 jdreyer

@inblack. Yeah that music was awesome. I used to listen to the CD driving around. Tried listening recently though and it didn't sound as good as I remember.

@scud. I had forgotten that fact.

@piranha. Make a goddamn single player campaign already.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching Jan 24, 2013, 04:59 InBlack

Anyone remember the music on the CD for Mechwarrior2? Some of the best, most atmospheric and truly inspired tracks ever made for gaming. Ever. Goddamn that game sure made an impression on me. The audio experience in gaming was a big thing then, much more so than today I would wager.  

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching Jan 24, 2013, 03:30 Scud

Thinking Interstate 76 perhaps? It used the Mechwarrior engine IIRC.  

2. Re: MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching Jan 23, 2013, 20:53 jdreyer

As in, I gotta get me a ...?  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: MechWarrior Online Gets New Mech and More Bitching Jan 23, 2013, 20:43 Cutter

Remember Bitchin' Camaro?

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo