Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Cognition Episode 2 Trailer

This new trailer for Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller sets the stage for The Wise Monkey, episode two in Phoenix Online's adventure series, by catching us up on the events in episode one. Here's word: "FBI agent Erica Reed has an advantage when it comes to tracking a killer: an unusual set of post-cognitive abilities that help her sense how a crime unfolded. She also has a score to settle with the serial killer who took her brother's life three years ago. But vengeance takes a backseat in Episode 2: The Wise Monkey, when Agent Reed's fellow bureau members become targets. Can she find a deranged killer before it's too late, or is it just a matter of time before Erica herself falls victim to The Wise Monkey?" The developers plan a preview stream of episode two on Sunday at 7:30 pm EST on this fan's YouTube channel and they will hold an online launch party on their own YouTube channel one week from today on January 30th starting at 4:00 pm EST, and story consultant Jane Jensen is expected to attend.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Cognition Episode 2 Trailer Jan 23, 2013, 16:42 Cutter

I'm guessing this is for girls from the title. Anything that says 'Blah Blah a Danielle Steele novel' is always for girls.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Cognition Episode 2 Trailer Jan 23, 2013, 13:49 jdreyer

Adventure gaming rebirth. Thanks Walking Dead.

Cool premise on this game. I'll have to check it out.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo