Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution Trailer

Call of Duty: Black Ops II Website now offers a new comedic live-action trailer starring Peter Stormare as The Replacer (his most memorable role since Karl Hungus) promoting the upcoming release of the Revolution DLC for the military shooter sequel. Word is: "One of the most robust and diverse DLC offerings in Call of Duty history, Revolution includes four all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies Co-Op map, a brand new Zombies game mode and a bonus Multiplayer weapon."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution Trailer Jan 24, 2013, 09:38 Quinn

I agree. I had my share of fun with it, but it's no challenge. And when people start typing "Goddamnit fucking vince!" in chat.. I realize I'm one of those guys -_-

Started using my all-time favorite weapon again, the FAL OSW (or something? can't remember. FAL something.)

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Revolution Trailer Jan 23, 2013, 07:33 xXBatmanXx

Unless the new Patriot SMG has zero rise and can fire in full auto faster than the Scorpion - I doubt anyone will use it. The Scorpion (and other SMGS) are ridiculous. I quit using them as they are so overpowered with the laser attachment, people just run around with laser/extended mag with scavanger perk and they are unstoppable. Never have to aim.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo