Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I suffered another football loss following this weekend's playoffs. I picked today in the pool for when I would get sick of hearing about the "Har-Bowl," but that storyline ran its course for me early yesterday. I'll still choose that over hearing any more about Ray Lewis, since, like Wes Welker's wife, I've been sick of that since about January 31, 2000.

Har-Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Synchronoir.
Links: A Video Game Made by the NRA (That Explains A Lot).
Stories: Chinese workers revolt over 2-minute toilet breaks.
Media: Far Cry 3 - Grenade Hunting.
Building to building jump with a helmet mounted camera.
The Funnies: xkcd: Debugger.
Savage Chickens.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2013, 07:54 xXBatmanXx

Ray is a piece of shit.

May he burn in hell.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 19:01 Sepharo

So I don't get my kudos for being the only one 2 for 2 on my picks because of the silliness of the "Har-bowl" ?  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 16:38 Cutter

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 10:59:
Yeah, Welker's wife pretty much nailed it. Only he paid off two families and she forgot to mention his disappearing clothes. Although, I guess we can include that in her exaggerated "acquitted for murder", his lawyers got that charge dropped in the plea agreement.

I'm so sick of all this focus on Lewis. Prison is where that murderous thug belongs. Once again we see the league's vaunted hypocrisy that the players must be upstanding and moral, but it's ok if they're not so long as it doesn't affect the bottom line. That must be protected at all costs!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 13:40 Jivaro

MrGrosser wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 11:11:
Completely wrong place for it, but I know of a couple people on here wanting to sign up for up. Elder Scrolls Online Beta is open for Signup. Submitted it to Blue.
http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

Cheers

Thanks

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:42 Creston

Far Cry 3 is 35 bucks on Amazon today.

As for the Har-Bowl, here's an easy way to avoid hearing about it: Don't turn on ESPN or other jack-ass sports networks.

Problem solved.

Creston

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:24 MrGrosser

logmein.com is your friend.  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:22 Bill Borre

lol. 2-minute toilet break. No ass-wiping!  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:16 Shok

MrGrosser wrote on Jan 22, 2013, 11:11:
Completely wrong place for it, but I know of a couple people on here wanting to sign up for up. Elder Scrolls Online Beta is open for Signup. Submitted it to Blue.

Cheers

Dang, got to wait till I go home for lunch since I can't paste my dxdiag info at work.

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 11:11 MrGrosser

Cheers

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2013, 10:59 Mr. Tact

Yeah, Welker's wife pretty much nailed it. Only he paid off two families and she forgot to mention his disappearing clothes. Although, I guess we can include that in her exaggerated "acquitted for murder", his lawyers got that charge dropped in the plea agreement.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo