Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The BlueTower is filled with the smell of meatloaf, as MrsBlue is cooking some food for football watching. I know not everyone is a fan, but I don't know what could be bad about a loaf made of meat, and MrsBlue's is excellent.

MeatLinks: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Fae.
Science: Alfred Russel Wallace, the forgotten man of evolution, gets his moment.
Amazon rainforest showing signs of degradation due to climate change Nasa.
Zoologger: The first solar-powered vertebrate.
Media: Saturday Night Live- More Hobbit. Thanks nin.
Babies Trying to Stay Awake Compilation.
Lucky Lotto Dog.
The Funnies: Brevity.
Dilbert.
FoxTrot.

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 17:23 Julio

Good meatloaf is good, lots of onions.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 17:20 sauron

Meatloaf, gravy, mashed taters and peas, and a pint of IPA. Life doesn't get any better.  

Kittens!

6. removed Jan 20, 2013, 17:00 shehap

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 20, 2013, 17:24.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 16:18 PHJF

I like meatloaf.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 16:07 MxxCon

Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2013, 15:46:
No one likes meatloaf. It's always either too soggy or too dry, too much of one thing or not enough of it. I don't think I've ever met a meatloaf I've liked. Probably the closest was someone - this was forever ago - made mini-meatloafs in one of those mini-loaf pans and I seem to recall it wasn't bad.
Yes, soggy Meatloaf sucks. But have you seen him in concert live? Much better than homecooked!

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 16:07 Kosumo

Meatloaf is my favorite dish (when made by my Mum) had it on Christmas.

More to the point - GO THE 49ers

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 16:04 Sepharo

Cutter wrote on Jan 20, 2013, 15:46:
No one likes meatloaf. It's always either too soggy or too dry, too much of one thing or not enough of it. I don't think I've ever met a meatloaf I've liked. Probably the closest was someone - this was forever ago - made mini-meatloafs in one of those mini-loaf pans and I seem to recall it wasn't bad.

I grew up with great meatloaf as a kid... But it wasn't beef, was 60/40 pork/venison because of our "deer meat freezer" and hunter relatives. Mmmm get some onions in there and cover it with mushroom gravy. Delicious.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 15:46 Cutter

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo