Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed

There's a listing on Amazon.fr for a Windows edition of GTA V, the next installment in the open-world action series. It is not clear if this is an error, or just a premature revelation of an actual PC edition of the game, which remains unconfirmed. Thanks VG247.

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 22:46 StingingVelvet

NKD wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 17:47:
I'll be really surprised if GTA V comes out within a year of the console versions.

It will. All their games do other than Red Dead, which a different development house that had no PC experience. Also the modern setting is seen as more marketable on PC.

It will come by Christmas, 99% likely.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 20:02 LittleMe

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 19:26:
The fact they're not willing to show off any gameplay or technical videos is an obvious warning sign.

+1

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

6. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 19:26 theyarecomingforyou

NKD wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 17:47:
I'll be really surprised if GTA V comes out within a year of the console versions.
Even if it does, who cares? GTAIV was a disaster on PC and the gameplay was dated. Nothing I've seen about GTAV makes me think it will be any different. More importantly, WatchDogs actually looks like a decent game and it is getting a proper PC release.

The fact they're not willing to show off any gameplay or technical videos is an obvious warning sign. That and the trailers they've put out look bad for 2008, let alone 2013.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

5. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 18:29 TheEmissary

The question now is long do we have to wait for the port. A 2-3 month wait like Max Payne 3 or a 6month to 1 year wait like GTA4 and expansions.

DangerDog wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 17:16:
Windows XP support!

whoo hooo!

It seems a bit silly to still target XP considering its on end of life support right now.Not to diminish XP for existing software but the OS is 11 years old. It is really time to move to at least 7.

4. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 18:12 WyldKat

I really want this. I still play GTA IV fairly regular on PC because of all the awesome mods out there.

I just deeply wish they take the time to do a proper PC version of this, like Rockstar did with Max Payne.

3. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 17:47 NKD

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

2. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 17:16 DangerDog

Windows XP support!

whoo hooo!

1. Re: Windows Grand Theft Auto V Listed Jan 19, 2013, 17:15 Fantaz

Bestbuy just cancelled my GTA5 PC pre-order deal (with $20-off) since they said it wasn't coming out, so this would be a big slap in the face.  

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo