Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 17:11 theSAWzall

"Second Amendment Rights Gone Wrong."
More like procreation gone wrong!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 20, 2013, 10:43 eRe4s3r

Lance Armstrong is a cheat, he never achieved anything legitimately. But we knew that, now we also know he is a dishonest lying asshole who'd lie even though we know the truth, who'd lie even though he could have come clean, completely stopped this doping system. I find that is by far the most despicable form of corruption, not admitting to anything. Saying it just happens?

Wow.. but that Oprah didn't attack him in any way is even more a farce. Now I know why he went there.

9. Re: Seinfeld calls out Facebook in the 90's. Jan 19, 2013, 23:25 SirKnight

Wow, Jerry really did hit the nail on the head there. Zuck must have been a Seinfeld fan.  

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 21:29 jdreyer

Cutter wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 20:32:
The large quasar group is so big, it would take 4 billion years to cross it, travelling at the speed of light. By comparison, it would take just 2.5 million years travelling at the speed of light to get to the Andromeda Galaxy, our closest neighbour in the universe.

Holy poop! That's a spicy-a-meataball!

What I really want to know is if David Braben will use it as the foundation of his next game or not.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 20:43 Creston

Rest in peace, Earl. You were a fun manager to watch.

Creston

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 20:42 Bill Borre

Fecal transplant? I don't even want to think about that, let alone click that link.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 20:32 Cutter

The large quasar group is so big, it would take 4 billion years to cross it, travelling at the speed of light. By comparison, it would take just 2.5 million years travelling at the speed of light to get to the Andromeda Galaxy, our closest neighbour in the universe.

Holy poop! That's a spicy-a-meataball!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 20:15 Sepharo

My friend's cat will do amazing acrobatic acts to catch flung rubber bands and will bring them back. Always thought it was hilarious seeing that cat trot up to me with a rubber band in its mouth and drop it at my feet.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 20:03 nin

killer_roach wrote on Jan 19, 2013, 17:32:
The "Eight Signs Your Cat Is Actually A Dog" video basically describes my cat, other than the panting (he doesn't do that, but everything else... although his growl is absolutely pathetic).

I've had several that played fetch when they were younger, but lost interest as the years went on.

The one I have now follows me around like a dog, and will also run to the door and growl if she thinks someone unwelcome is coming.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 18:18 Bhruic

Someone who's lied for years may have continued to lie? Colour me shocked!  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 19, 2013, 17:32 killer_roach

The "Eight Signs Your Cat Is Actually A Dog" video basically describes my cat, other than the panting (he doesn't do that, but everything else... although his growl is absolutely pathetic).  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo