Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month

The Bethesda Blog has word that the Windows and PlayStation 3 editions of the Dragonborn DLC for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be released next month. The PC edition is expected on February 5th and the PS3 edition does not have an exact date, but they say all three DLC packs should be out for Sony's system by the end of February.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month Jan 18, 2013, 22:47 Creston

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 22:22:
Overall I wish people would stop taking money to fuck over part of their fanbase. It's not the same as an exclusive game from a platform controller, it's much more insidious and insulting.

They likely figured that the majority of their fanbase was on the 360, since that's where most sales for their last few releases had been. That said, I'm pretty sure that Skyrim is outselling the consoles on PC, so I do hope that Bethesda will stop all this fucking "30 60 days exclusive" bullshit in favor of fucking Microsoft.

I'll still get Dragonborn on day one, but I can very well understand a lot of people now being "Eh..." and waiting on a $5 sale.

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month Jan 18, 2013, 22:22 StingingVelvet

Cutter wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 22:17:
Timing I guess. Seeing as it all happened around the holidays would be the most logical explanation. I still think this was a big mistake on Bethsoft's part. I wanted to do a new playthrough with this DLC but now after all the holiday sales and gifts everyone got we're all pretty much loaded for bear as games go. So, now everyone will most likely be waiting for a good sale on it. I know I will.

I'll still buy it on day one but I'm a massive Bethesda fanboy, for the average person you are likely right.

Overall I wish people would stop taking money to fuck over part of their fanbase. It's not the same as an exclusive game from a platform controller, it's much more insidious and insulting.

3. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month Jan 18, 2013, 22:17 D4rkKnight

Most likely problems with the PS3 version.  

2. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month Jan 18, 2013, 22:17 Cutter

StingingVelvet wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 22:04:
I wonder why the 30 day exclusivity period turned into 60.

Timing I guess. Seeing as it all happened around the holidays would be the most logical explanation. I still think this was a big mistake on Bethsoft's part. I wanted to do a new playthrough with this DLC but now after all the holiday sales and gifts everyone got we're all pretty much loaded for bear as games go. So, now everyone will most likely be waiting for a good sale on it. I know I will.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Skyrim Dragonborn Next Month Jan 18, 2013, 22:04 StingingVelvet

I wonder why the 30 day exclusivity period turned into 60.  

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo