Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness Preorder Bonuses

Ubisoft reveals the bonuses for those who preorder Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness, the upcoming standalone expansion for Might & Magic Heroes VI, their strategy sequel. Those who preorder via the Uplay shop will receive a Master of all Darkness pack containing:

The Angel of Death pack an exclusive hero and his weapon:

• The exclusive hero Belketh
  • His unique weapon: the Dragonbone staff

The Dynasty Armory pack two dynasty weapons:

• the Dragon Flametongue
  • the Perfect Silksword

An Exclusive Dynasty Weapon:

• The Staff of Sar Aggreth

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness Preorder Bonuses Jan 18, 2013, 22:39 Alamar

The first time this title popped up on Steams ad window, I did a double take, only to, sadly, notice too late the 'Heroes' part...

And yes, I'm still bitter they renamed it (Heroes of M&M to M&M Heroes), setting me up for something like this...

Anyhow... I would probably hate a new M&M style game, even though I somewhat enjoyed Grimrock...

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI Shades of Darkness Preorder Bonuses Jan 18, 2013, 22:18 Cutter

I'll be picking this up at some point. I hope they're smaller, tighter maps. That was my biggest gripe for the VI campaign maps. They're so friggin huge they take forever to complete.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo