Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale

Steam News announces a free weekend is now underway for Magicka, coinciding with a sale on the game and the release of a new free DLC pack. Also, Paradox sends word that the game has now sold over 1.8 million units since its launch a year ago. Here' word on the free weekend and DLC:

Play Magicka for FREE starting now through Sunday at 1PM Pacific Time. You can also pickup Magicka at 75% off the regular price!

There's even more free action with the new DLC Free Jólnir's Workshop, A “chilling” new challenge with 20 waves of blizzards and beasts. Help Jólnir reclaim his workshop from all new creatures while battling the harsh weather at the same time.

View
5. Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale Jan 18, 2013, 08:59 nin

I played the demo and gave up because the number of combinations of spells felt TOO much to handle.

Pretty much me exactly, as well. Wasn't a fan of that feature, and it seemed pretty core to the gameplay experience (ie it's not like I could avoid it).

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 18, 00:49 Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale Coolone
  2. Jan 18, 01:58 Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale deqer
  3. Jan 18, 02:10 Demo versus/vs. Free Weekend Ant
  4. Jan 18, 04:14 Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale MoonSpook
>> 5. Jan 18, 08:59  Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale nin
  6. Jan 19, 04:30 Re: Magicka Free Weekend, DLC, Sale Ant

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo