Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TF2 Characters Get Racy

SEGA announces the upcoming release of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed will include Team Fortress 2 among its collection of all stars:

SEGA® of America Inc. and SEGA® Europe are excited to confirm Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ will indeed feature characters from acclaimed developer Valve allowing players to race for first place as the Pyro, Heavy and Spy from Team Fortress 2. Available for PC digital download on January 31, 2013 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ will also feature two other new and exclusive characters all of whom are available to play as from the start of the game.

Joining Team Fortress in the PC version of the game is the legendary Shogun of the Total War™ series from Creative Assembly™ and the enigmatic Manager Man from Sports Interactive™’s successful Football Manager™ series.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: TF2 Characters Get Racy Jan 18, 2013, 02:39 Sepharo

Kosumo wrote on Jan 18, 2013, 01:46:
Thank God (or just Sepharo) that you have changed you pic/icon thing.

Haha yeah I did it weeks ago but seems like the cache wants to hold on to that particular one forever. That's me taking my 2nd quarter nap at Ford Field.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: TF2 Characters Get Racy Jan 18, 2013, 01:46 Kosumo

Thank God (or just Sepharo) that you have changed you pic/icon thing.  

3. Re: TF2 Characters Get Racy Jan 18, 2013, 00:11 Sepharo

Wait how are all the news blurbs leaving out the fact that the Crazy Taxi guy is in this game?  

2. Re: TF2 Characters Get Racy Jan 18, 2013, 00:08 Sepharo

So what do we get in TF2 for buying this?  

1. Re: TF2 Characters Get Racy Jan 17, 2013, 22:36 Cutter

Ok, the shark has now officially been jumped with this crap.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo