Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Assassinís Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack

The Ubisoft Online Store Online as well as places like GameStop PC Downloads and Steam now offer Assassinís Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack, a multiplayer expansion for Ubisoft's assassination sequel:

The Battle Hardened Pack extends the Assassinís Creedģ III multiplayer experience with three new playable characters and maps, plus awesome bonus items! Become the influential Governor, the resilient Highlander, or the fearsome Coyote Man. Journey through Charlestown, Fort St-Mathieu, and Saint Pierre as you stalk your enemies and fight to protect your team. Rally your troop, discover your power in numbers, and ignite the revolution!

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassinís Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack Jan 16, 2013, 01:49 Creston

Yeah, it's been all mp so far. Nothing bad with that, the mp is actually very good, but all kind of pointless to me.

More waiting, I guess...

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassinís Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack Jan 16, 2013, 00:43 StingingVelvet

Creston wrote on Jan 16, 2013, 00:40:
Anyone have any idea what's happening to the whole Mad King Washington expansion/DLC?

I've downloaded 1.2 Gig of add-ons the last two days, and it's all MP stuff, apparently.

I don't think they ever said anything other than it was included in the season pass. I didn't buy the pass because I worried it would be mostly multiplayer stuff.

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassinís Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack Jan 16, 2013, 00:40 Creston

Anyone have any idea what's happening to the whole Mad King Washington expansion/DLC?

I've downloaded 1.2 Gig of add-ons the last two days, and it's all MP stuff, apparently.

Creston

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo