Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: On Sale Jan 16, 2013, 18:05 Dev

The Half Elf wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 22:36:
I need some Amazon help. It says I have 14.95 in game credit, but have no idea what it is and isn't good for. I figure part of that is from the Xmas sale..

Nvm figured it out.
Someone else may still need to know so I'll reply anyway.

Its likely from the amazon sales during the holidays, they gave out multiple $5 credits for the 2012 list, the credits expire this month. Here's a link to the list:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000728511

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: On Sale Jan 16, 2013, 08:59 nin

there are discussions about it being originally a mobile game

Correct. I've read about it here in the past.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7. Re: On Sale Jan 16, 2013, 06:59 coldcut

nin wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 20:32:
10000000 is on steam, and I've heard good things about it. I guess for $4, I'll give it a shot...
You might want to check the steam community forums, there are discussions about it being originally a mobile game. I also considered buying it, being a sucker for "match 3" myself, but these discussions made me hesitate. I'll wait for some more reviews.

6. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 23:36 Cutter

I sitll want horks and men but only at $10 or under.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 22:36 The Half Elf

I need some Amazon help. It says I have 14.95 in game credit, but have no idea what it is and isn't good for. I figure part of that is from the Xmas sale..

Nvm figured it out.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2013, 22:48.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 21:00 Prez

Rocksmith is extremely engaging for any musician of any level and a pretty good training tool in its own right. There are some things that make for a less-than-ideal training environment by being too cludgy (like the riff repeater and passage accelerator trainer) but all in all it will definitley make anyone willing to put in the time a solid guitarist. You will get out of it what you put into it really.

Due to licensing issues the song list is more skimpy than I'd like (there are notable omissions that ought to be no-brainers like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimmy Hendrix, ACDC, etc.) but most of what's available is pretty good.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2013, 21:05.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 20:35 Dades

I was one of those sales, couldn't resist Rocksmith at 50%.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

2. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 20:34 jacobvandy

Decided to finally pick up Rocksmith. I think it's interesting how the cable becomes the #13 best-seller in PC Games on Amazon the day Steam has the game on daily special.  

1. Re: On Sale Jan 15, 2013, 20:32 nin

10000000 is on steam, and I've heard good things about it. I guess for $4, I'll give it a shot...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo