Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Witcher 3 Hint?

Thewitcher.com has an update on the REDkit beta, which is testing the upcoming mod tools for The Witcher 2. The update seems deliberately devoid of any new details, and seems to be an excuse to post the related image, which is reinforced by this reference: "Oh, and if you are wondering what’s that in that picture above – well, we’ll leave it for your imagination to answer. :)" The forum participants have quickly answered that this is Geralt's sword hilt, leading to speculation that this is related to the recently teased reveal coming on February 5th that many are assuming is related to The Witcher series of RPGs, possibly The Witcher 3. Thanks Gamer's Hell.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 22:57 Dades

I'll buy any game these guys make.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 20:46 John

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 17:43:
Bewbs?
That's my guess.

This space is available for rent

4. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 17:43 NegaDeath

Bewbs?  

3. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 16:44 Slashman

Stop dropping hints about hints already. If you have an announcement, then just make it.  

2. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 15:38 nin

I think CDP is the only dev I'd blind buy from right now, just to support their general awesomeness...

Seriously, take my money.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: The Witcher 3 Hint? Jan 15, 2013, 15:38 Cutter

The Weecher 3? WTF is that cyberpunk game footage yo?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo