Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

The Cave This Month

SEGA announces a January 23rd release date for the Windows edition of The Cave (as well as the Mac and Linux editions, thanks DrEvil) Double Fine's upcoming Ron Gilbert-designed adventure game. That is the same day to expect the Xbox LIVE Arcade edition, and the day after the game is released for PlayStation Network and the Wii U eShop. Word is: "Named GameInformer’s Best Adventure Game of E3 2012, The Cave is a new adventure game from Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion creator Ron Gilbert, and Double Fine Productions, the award-winning studio behind Psychonauts and Brütal Legend. Players can assemble their team of three from seven unlikely adventures, each with their own unique personalities and stories, and then descend into the mysterious depths of The Cave."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 16, 2013, 09:02 gray

Isn't this just Trine?  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 15, 2013, 17:50 Tom

Watched the trailer. Nothing against it but ... why is this described as an adventure game? It looks like a platformer to me. Totally different genres.  

4. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 15, 2013, 17:36 jdreyer

Looks cool. Gorgeous art style. And I love their website.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

3. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 15, 2013, 16:43 nin

A DF Ron Gilbert game? Sounds good to me!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 15, 2013, 16:18 Dev

trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHPgdSMWNc

1. Re: The Cave This Month Jan 15, 2013, 14:49 DrEvil

Not just the Windows edition; the Mac and Linux versions will also be available on Steam on the same day!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo