Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Age of Conan Expands

The Age of Conan Website announces the Secrets of Dragonís Spine expansion is now live in Funcom's MMORPG. This trailer offers a look, and here's word:

Funcom is excited to announce the launch of ĎThe Secrets of Dragonís Spineí, the latest content update for ĎAge of Conan: Unchainedí. This latest update introduces the brand new area of Dragonís Spine including the deep and perilous dungeon known as The Sepulcher of the Wyrm. Players may now travel to the mountainous peaks of Dragonís Spine deep in the Stygian desert to embark on new and challenging high level adventures.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 20:05 MattyC

Linksil wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 15:06:
First 20 levels were the best I have ever had in an MMO. The starting island was just wonderful. After you get out into the world it went downhill faster then I ever thought possible. Haven't gone back in years. I'd still recommend doing it free just for the starting.

When did you play? I got it right at launch and I saw plenty of potential fun, but it was all covered by one of the buggiest messiest games I have ever played. MMO launches are never great, but that one was

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 15:08 nin

First 20 levels were the best I have ever had in an MMO. The starting island was just wonderful. After you get out into the world it went downhill faster then I ever thought possible.

I've heard SO many people say that, over the years...sad.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

6. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 15:06 Linksil

First 20 levels were the best I have ever had in an MMO. The starting island was just wonderful. After you get out into the world it went downhill faster then I ever thought possible. Haven't gone back in years. I'd still recommend doing it free just for the starting.  
Munching On: Archeage, SAO Vita, Tales of Xallia 1/2.

5. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 14:03 MattyC

Ant wrote on Jan 15, 2013, 09:32:
Is it still worth checking out as a newbie? I never got to try it and I love 1980s/80s Conan series. I still haven't opened my game box. :/

I have no idea if it got any better, but they send me emails every now and then saying I should come back and see all the new stuff. Not sure if I will ever take them up on that. That game was just so bad and clearly unfinished at launch.

4. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 09:32 Ant

Is it still worth checking out as a newbie? I never got to try it and I love 1980s/80s Conan movie series. I still haven't opened my game box. :/

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2013, 15:10.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 15, 2013, 07:11 Orphic Resonance

MonkeySpank wrote on Jan 14, 2013, 21:59:
Fuck FunCom!

agreed

2. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 14, 2013, 22:59 coolkev99

I forgot about this game, they still have players?  

1. Re: Age of Conan Expands Jan 14, 2013, 21:59 MonkeySpank

Fuck FunCom!  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo