Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Half-Life 2: Return to Ravenholm Screenshots

A post from Friday on ValveTime.net has screenshots from "Return to Ravenholm," allegedly a new Half-Life 2 episode being developed as HL2 Episode Four by Arkane Studios before the project was cancelled. They say this was in the works between 2006 and 2007. Valve has yet to comment on this, hopefully because they are so hard at work on Episode Three. Thanks VG247.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: Half-Life 2: Return to Ravenholm Screenshots Jan 14, 2013, 21:55 jacobvandy

Because (if true) it's Arkane Studios... blabbermouths. Valve keeps their shit a secret.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 14, 2013, 21:05 Rigs

So we hear news of Episode 4 before anything on Episode 3? Fascinating...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2013, 14:21.

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

2. Re: Half-Life 2: Return to Ravenholm Screenshots Jan 14, 2013, 20:54 nin

Valve has yet to comment on this, hopefully because they are so hard at work on Episode Three.

HA!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Half-Life 2: Return to Ravenholm Screenshots Jan 14, 2013, 20:46 Prez

Valve has yet to comment on this, hopefully because they are so hard at work on Episode Three.

I have my doubts... Shifty

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo