Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

D.I.C.E. Award Nominees

This document (Adobe Acrobat format) outlines the nominees for the 16th annual D.I.C.E. Awards, which will be handed out by Nerdist.com founder Chris Hardwick on February 7th in a ceremony during the 2013 D.I.C.E. (Design, Innovate, Communicate, Entertain) Summit. Word is: "Showcasing the breadth and depth of an incredible year of games, 63 games representing console to web-based to mobile, received D.I.C.E. Award nominations. Leading the nominations is Journey with 11 nominations, including Game of the Year. Rounding out the Game of the Year nominations are: Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3, The Walking Dead, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Several titles earned multiple nods, including The Walking Dead with eight nominations, Far Cry 3 with seven, Halo 4 with six, and Borderlands 2 and Dishonored both receiving five each."

View
5. Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees Jan 14, 2013, 19:34 [VG]Reagle

This is the MOST USELESS AWARD in the HISTORY OF VIDEO GAMES.

Chris Hardwick is a nobody and Blues should not even bother posting a link to this steaming pile...

I am MUCH MUCH better now.
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jan 14, 13:36 Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees sauron
  2. Jan 14, 13:38  Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees sauron
  3. Jan 14, 17:04  Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees The Half Elf
  4. Jan 14, 17:18 Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees SectorEffector
>> 5. Jan 14, 19:34  Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees [VG]Reagle
  6. Jan 14, 19:59   Re: D.I.C.E. Award Nominees SectorEffector

footer

Blue's News logo