Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Into the Black Jan 12, 2013, 10:40 eRe4s3r

Man, that hawk video made me suspicious lately.

Look at 1:16 (or 1:15 to 1:17 and freeze the frame at 1:16. Does that look real to you? Parts clearly throw a shadow that should not throw a shadow. There is a black blur at 1:16 near the left most girls leg. WTF is that, because if it's motor oil it would not come out of the rear? And if you proceeded these frames at 1:17 there are 2 noticable black "lines" going sideways off to the left from the car that was hit.

If this is real then wow.. but the hawk video made me suspicious. Someone run an high contrast filter to check for editing and blending artifacts... I will say the crash looks real, but if those 3 girls are real, wow.. then I am bad at telling fakes. But it's 1) Russian so I doubt everything, and 2) there are weird artifacts.. the contrast on these 2 girls is weird as hell. And I feel like they have a higher resolution than the rest of the scene.

Edit: I removed a swear word that after reading this a bit later doesn't really fit ;p

This comment was edited on Jan 12, 2013, 14:09.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Into the Black Jan 11, 2013, 23:39 The Half Elf

Yeah but having a large portion of your skull crushed in by the rear door and not dieing from it would majorly suck.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 11, 2013, 21:00 Cutter

Yeah, it was close, but horseshoes and hand grenades. You either die or you don't, close really doesn't matter.  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo