Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 11, 2013, 10:33 nin

ldonyo wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 10:22:
RollinThundr wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 00:34:
Shok wrote on Jan 10, 2013, 22:21:
The evening news said Biden and his posse was meeting with the videogame reps tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all the bullshit in the media tomorrow about the terrible violent video games ruining the children.

I've continually said over and over liberals don't believe in personal responsibility, and I've been continually proven right.

Wow, wrong two times in a single sentence. Is that a record?

Trollinrunder to the rescue!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 11, 2013, 10:22 ldonyo

RollinThundr wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 00:34:
The evening news said Biden and his posse was meeting with the videogame reps tomorrow. I can't wait to hear all the bullshit in the media tomorrow about the terrible violent video games ruining the children.

I've continually said over and over liberals don't believe in personal responsibility, and I've been continually proven right.

Wow, wrong two times in a single sentence. Is that a record?

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 11, 2013, 00:34 RollinThundr

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 10, 2013, 22:21 Shok

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jan 10, 2013, 21:05 LittleMe

Games are on double-secret probation.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo