Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Torment Interview

An interview on Rock, Paper, Shotgun talks with Brian Fargo about inXile's recently revealed plans for Torment, a spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment, the classic RPG. They talk about where the project stands, using the Numenera system, why getting the actual license didn't work out, what "makes a Torment game a Torment game," Chris Avellone's involvement, and the likelihood they will be taking this project to Kickstarter. Thanks Pope Viper.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Torment Interview Jan 9, 2013, 23:54 Jerykk

Could be good... maybe? The lack of Avellone makes me hesitant. Still, here's hoping it at least lives up to PST's legacy.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Torment Interview Jan 9, 2013, 22:49 jacobvandy

Lol, not a new Planescape... That's kind of the point.  

2. Re: Torment Interview Jan 9, 2013, 22:19 MattyC

I have my reservations about this one, but at the end of the day... a new Planescape? I can't help but be excited.  

1. Re: Torment Interview Jan 9, 2013, 22:15 Cutter

Well that's sweet and all and I like Monte's vision and all but let's get W2 out the gate on time and well made and all first shall we?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo