Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion

The Paintball Website has a recently released patch for Digital Paint: Paintball 2, the standalone paintball shooter that started off as a Quake II modification. The last we heard of this was over five years ago, but a build 36 was released in September and a newer build 37 came out at the end of November. They want to celebrate this with a reunion for players on Saturday, going full on old-school by organizing on IRC.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 4, 2013, 09:07 Rigs

BicycleRepairMan wrote on Jan 3, 2013, 16:14:
Rigs wrote on Jan 3, 2013, 11:01:
Oh no...No, No, No! DIE! DIE DIE DIE already! PLEASE, if there IS a God in Heaven, you will find some mystical way to smite this trash off the face of the Earth...

*grabs the 'Voodoo For Dummies' and starts speed reading*

=-Rigs-=

Why? Its a free game.. Bluesnews logic. I'll never understand

No, no. It's not 'Bluesnews logic' (whatever the hell that means). It was me being stupid. I got this confused with another, much crappier game...my apologies...carry on...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 3, 2013, 18:21 SM0k3

wow didn't even know this was still around and active, had tons of fun with this back in the day.  

4. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 3, 2013, 17:09 Angrius Maximis

Well, its probably better than The War Z...  

3. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 3, 2013, 16:14 BicycleRepairMan

Rigs wrote on Jan 3, 2013, 11:01:
Oh no...No, No, No! DIE! DIE DIE DIE already! PLEASE, if there IS a God in Heaven, you will find some mystical way to smite this trash off the face of the Earth...

=-Rigs-=

Why? Its a free game.. Bluesnews logic. I'll never understand

2. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 3, 2013, 11:53 SirKnight

How is this mod bad? I used to play it a lot back when it was new (this was when Q2 was still fairly new too) and it was a lot of fun. I also liked the older Quake 1 version a lot.

Man...the last time I played any of this was in the dialup days of old.

1. Re: Digital Paint: Paintball 2 Reunion Jan 3, 2013, 11:01 Rigs

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo