Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Not Official

Giant Bomb has an explanation of the origins of the new trailer for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct. It turns out the clip uses in-game footage from an IGN feature on the upcoming shooter. Hand-wringing over having been fooled ensues, but as they note, the footage is genuine. Thanks VG247.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Not Official Jan 3, 2013, 12:59 Cutter

It looked awful in terns of visual and gameplay. Unless they deliver an entirely different game it's going to sink like the Titantic.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Not Official Jan 3, 2013, 10:06 dj LiTh

While the game didnt look good at all, i'm still gonna take a wait and see attitude and call what i saw alpha footage  

1. Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trailer Not Official Jan 3, 2013, 09:07 Verno

Without functional AI apparently, that looked so boring I can't imagine it was intended to be official. I mean they're zombies but come on.  

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo