Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 29, 2012, 17:06 Kitkoan

SectorEffector wrote on Dec 28, 2012, 17:27:
really Ars! Like a day or two days go by and you have to do a OS X retrospective!? I'm lookin at you Kitkoan. goddamnit! lol

Told you... lol

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2012, 20:56 SectorEffector

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Dec 28, 2012, 20:24:
really Ars! Like a day or two days go by and you have to do a OS X retrospective!? I'm lookin at you Kitkoan. goddamnit! lol

Well, Cheng and Foresman have to do something and it's not like they're able to do anything but fellate Apple.

Honestly Cheng is non stop with that shit. I'm supposed to win a bluesnews discussion with Kitkoan and now she blew it lol

Damnit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2012, 20:24 Parallax Abstraction

Well, Cheng and Foresman have to do something and it's not like they're able to do anything but fellate Apple.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2012, 17:27 SectorEffector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

3. Why you shouldn't buy a TV this year. Dec 28, 2012, 16:51 Ozmodan

Matt Honan is problem the worst writer I have read this year.

First he lambasts Smart TV's then in a subsequent article he whines that is just what is needed for TV's. I guess his one brain cell was not working well.

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2012, 13:24 Cutter

Conisdering the guy made almost half a billion in the last 3 years I'm sure he's not hurting for rent. Best comment on this....

Oh...that's terrible only just 4.2 million? How is he ever going to afford the platinum Lamborghini that runs on whale oil. I mean it just makes you wonder what gets him out of bed in the morning for such meager pay.

Haha whale oil! Someone was obviously playing Dishonored!

And wtf is it with Wired these days? Their articles just get worse and worse. Best comment on that...

Took the words right out of my mouth. This seems like a case of the author needing to write an article on TV manufacturers and just pulled this out of his !@%.

The problem with modern television isn't the TV manufacturers (Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sony, etc.) or the tech companies (Apple, Google, Microsoft, etc.). The problem with modern television is the stuck in their ways content creation companies. They pine for the days when people watched what the networks provided for them to watch when the networks decided to let them watch it.

These are the people that have legislated the continuation of their out dated and out moded business model. They hide behind the boogey man they named piracy and then used F.U.D. and good old bribes to make it legally sacrosanct that they control it all.

So, you want to make TV better. Vote out every joker that is currently in any US political office. And I mean every... single... one. I don't care about Republican or Democrat. The smoke and mirrors that they are of any significant difference is generated by the same people who own 90% of the news sources in this country. And oddly, note sarcasm, these are the same people who make the content we are talking about.

So, if you voted for either puppet that was shown on a major network's presidential debate. Then you are the reason TV sucks, because you didn't vote for the ones that the media companies don't want you to know about. The ones that they haven't bought off and control.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 28, 2012, 11:49 Parallax Abstraction

Given that the luster is finally starting to come off the Apple fashion trend and their stock is slowly starting to settle into something resembling actual reality, I wonder if Cook's going to regret taking those long-view stock options. Though he's a smart guy, I'm sure even he realises their stock was incredibly overvalued and not sustainable where it was.  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo