Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Happy Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, Second Day of Christmas, Wren Day, Bulgarian Father's Day, St. Stephen's Day, and more. That's right, today is practically an entre holiday season unto itself. MrsBlue and I had a lovely Christmas, actually venturing out to spend the evening with some friends, who cooked up a lovely dinner. Here's hoping things were equally pleasant for you. That may be tough in some areas of the country, as apparently there are some really severe winter storms out there, so here's also hoping you stay safe. I guess we'll know how bad this is soon enough, because apparently the whole mess is heading our way.

Boxing Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Gangster Squad: Tough Justice.
Santa's Siege Games.
Links: A Christmas Story: The cast members then and now.
Science: Earthworm guts become factory for nanoparticles.
Media: The Most Wonderful Memes of the Year - 2012.
Snowman Livestream. Don't expect too much action.

View
4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 26, 2012, 13:27 Cutter

Hey nin, how was the The Hobbit anyway? How was the 48fps thing?

I was out for a bit today and the never ending shortage of assholes in the world never ceases to amaze me. A huge lineup to get into the Apple store....AND NOTHING IS ON SALE!!! Seriously? You're going to wait in line for an hour or two when you can show up any other time and pay the same money?! Just more proof that Apple users are assholes.

And the fucking mouth-breathers out there breeding has to end. One white trash couple were walking through with an infant...a fucking infant that couldn't have been more tha 6 months old tops and they had her in makeup and her ears pierced already! I wanted to kill them on general principle. The species is doomed! Doomed no matter what!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 26, 12:25 Re: Out of the Blue nin
  2. Dec 26, 13:19  Snowman Livestream Rhialto
  3. Dec 26, 13:25   Re: Snowman Livestream nin
>> 4. Dec 26, 13:27 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  5. Dec 26, 13:35  Re: Out of the Blue nin
  6. Dec 26, 15:04   Re: Out of the Blue Creston
  7. Dec 26, 16:56    Re: Out of the Blue The Half Elf
  11. Dec 26, 18:56     Re: Out of the Blue nin
  12. Dec 26, 19:41      Re: Out of the Blue sauron
  13. Dec 26, 19:48       Re: Out of the Blue sauron