Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Christmas Eve Screenshots

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 25, 2012, 11:48 Orphic Resonance

i like the one with the dog  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 25, 2012, 10:31 SirKnight

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 25, 2012, 08:01:
Reading the comments on that site make me hope for armageddon. And because its xmas, I am going to put this post here so google will forever remember it. Rockstars site isn't indexed, but bluesnews is.

jayjayrite1

Honestly i don't want gta v to come out on pc because they mod the game and i like the game to stay the way Rockstar made it , on top of that moders are always trying to mod something than post a video up saying that was on the original game ... Like no ! Thank god us console users can get our hands on gta v before the moders destroy and make a mockery of Rockstars meant to be gta v creation . CONSOLES FOR.LIFE !!!!!! Thank you Rockstars for the amazing screens :)

Not going to comment it, just remember that quote when you thought there is hope for humanity

That's just really sad.

9. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 25, 2012, 08:01 eRe4s3r

Reading the comments on that site make me hope for armageddon. And because its xmas, I am going to put this post here so google will forever remember it. Rockstars site isn't indexed, but bluesnews is.

jayjayrite1

Honestly i don't want gta v to come out on pc because they mod the game and i like the game to stay the way Rockstar made it , on top of that moders are always trying to mod something than post a video up saying that was on the original game ... Like no ! Thank god us console users can get our hands on gta v before the moders destroy and make a mockery of Rockstars meant to be gta v creation . CONSOLES FOR.LIFE !!!!!! Thank you Rockstars for the amazing screens :)

Not going to comment it, just remember that quote when you thought there is hope for humanity

This comment was edited on Dec 25, 2012, 08:08.

8. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 22:56 netnerd85

What boring screenshots.  

7. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 19:41 Rigs

Meh...I'm sorry, I'm looking forward to it but these screens, except for the pic of the dog in the car, which is seriously hi-res, the rest look mediocre. That one hi-res one tells me it has to be from a PC version. Compare the others to it. The textures in the others are lo-res and blurry, like usual. The underwater pic with the shark was cool too. Finally, devs are getting the underwater environment right. FC3 looked good from up top, but there were no real physics down below. If you knocked a barrel off into the water, it fell to the ground and rolled around like there wasn't any water there at all! And the clipping problems with the sharks were a letdown too. Hopefully *R have found a way to get around that, since it's been confirmed that there are underwater missions in GTAV...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

6. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 17:49 Techie714

Cutter wrote on Dec 24, 2012, 16:41:
Looks dope like soap on a rope, yo!

LOL!!

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

5. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 17:36 Paranoid Jack

I was thinking the same thing, nin. It looks amazing. And if they raise the bar again (as they usually do) it will be one of the years best games. Can't wait. Although I want it on PC I think we all know it will be six months to a year after the consoles. So I will dust off the PS3 or the X-Box for this one.  

4. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 16:58 Quinn

Still no official PC title is it?  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

3. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 16:41 Cutter

Looks dope like soap on a rope, yo!  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 16:33 nin

Easily my most anticipated game for next year. Might have to take a few days off when it launches.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Christmas Eve Screenshots Dec 24, 2012, 15:35 Yosemite Sam

Heh a submarine. Looking like Rockstars pulling everything out thier hats for the next iteration of GTA.  

PSN id PR345, PST - D3, GTA5, Borderlands 2, Grid 2, GTA4, BoS, RDR, GT5, COD WaW, KZ2, RAGE, Dirt2, MC LA, Skate2, LBP, Dead Nation - Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo