Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

26. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 13:01 Creston

Merry Christmas everyone!

Elf, I hope things will go better with your mom soon!

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

25. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 09:32 Cutter

Keep the faith, Helf!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

24. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 09:30 Lit_Reflex001

You guys should google grumpy cat christmas.  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 04:24 The Half Elf

Thanks again folks, finally home, and have time for a few more beers before I have to be back up at 11am.

Merry Christmas to all of ya, and hope you have a safe and sane/in-sane Holiday.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

22. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 03:47 dj LiTh

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone, and Elf positive thoughts with you!  

21. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:32 The Half Elf

Thanks guys at the hospital now. 99%sure she has pneumonia gonna keep her overnight.

I'm starting to understand the oatmeal and his outlook on cats. Then again having my mom's dog at my place entertains the cat.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

20. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:23 xXBatmanXx

wtf. Community vote on steam - one of them is for 50% off Miner Wars, which is ALREADY 50% off! hahahahah

I voted for Towns....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

19. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:21 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 25, 2012, 01:16:
So left my bro in law's family's house about 10:30pm, my mom has major breathing issues and had to take her directly to the hospital (after she took a nitro with 2 glasses of wine an hour before and not say anything to anyone) with my 4 and 6 year old nephew's, get her in, go to her house to feed her 2 cats (along with a 3rd cat she's sorta keeping for the neighbors because 1 of them is allergic to it), take the dog to my house, wait for phone to charge, wish all my alcohol wasn't at my bro in laws place because I was gonna help them setup xmas for their boys (about the only thing I haven't done or been a part of as a non-parent), get my cat fed, eat something, smoke a pack of cigs, wish the world woulda ended on the 21st, head back to the hospital and go from there.

Hell of a time to give up drugs.....

Thinking about ya brother. Good luck.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

18. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:07 nin

Kosumo wrote on Dec 25, 2012, 02:06:
Sorry to hear that too, Elf. If it helps, I can smoke a fat joint on your behalf?

Also, I don't want to blame the cats, but I gonna blame the cats - you know they all conspire against humans.

No no no - the cats are clearly his beacon to humanity. By helping the cats, he's helping himself.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

17. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 02:06 Kosumo

Sorry to hear that too, Elf. If it helps, I can smoke a fat joint on your behalf?

Also, I don't want to blame the cats, but I gonna blame the cats - you know they all conspire against humans.

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 01:46 nin

Very sorry to hear, Elf. I hope everything turns out ok. Hang in there.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 25, 2012, 01:16 The Half Elf

So left my bro in law's family's house about 10:30pm, my mom has major breathing issues and had to take her directly to the hospital (after she took a nitro with 2 glasses of wine an hour before and not say anything to anyone) with my 4 and 6 year old nephew's, get her in, go to her house to feed her 2 cats (along with a 3rd cat she's sorta keeping for the neighbors because 1 of them is allergic to it), take the dog to my house, wait for phone to charge, wish all my alcohol wasn't at my bro in laws place because I was gonna help them setup xmas for their boys (about the only thing I haven't done or been a part of as a non-parent), get my cat fed, eat something, smoke a pack of cigs, wish the world woulda ended on the 21st, head back to the hospital and go from there.

Hell of a time to give up drugs.....

14. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 19:49 Cutter

1badmf wrote on Dec 24, 2012, 19:28:
Cutter wrote on Dec 24, 2012, 18:40:
1badmf wrote on Dec 24, 2012, 18:30:
my favorite christmas movie: The Lion in Winter.

I wouldn't say it's my fave Xmas film but it's a brilliant film nonetheless. When were Peter and Kate ever that good? God love TCM! I'd have to say Die Hard is my fave Xmas flick however.

cmon... really?! bruce is good for cheap thrills, but, good god, the script, acting, sets for Lion might actually be sublime. nevermind peter and kate, NOBODY is ever that good. even the 2003 remake with patrick stuart and glenn close wasn't nearly as good, and it was good!

I love the Lion in Winter, do not doubt. However there was a certain melodrama to those theatrically based films that throws me off. Similar with A Man for all Seasons, which was a brilliant piece of work to be sure. Also, Beckett with O'Toole and Burton which I probably like best of all. My tastes to those sweeping films definitely lay with Lawrence of Arabia - my favourite film of all, to some of the lesser but great ones with Sean Connery like The Lion and the Wind and the much under-rated Robin and Marion.

There were several others along that line I've always loved. However, my hands down favourite film of them all will always be Cool Hand Luke. Now that is a man's film, sir.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 19:28 1badmf

I wouldn't say it's my fave Xmas film but it's a brilliant film nonetheless. When were Peter and Kate ever that good? God love TCM! I'd have to say Die Hard is my fave Xmas flick however.

cmon... really?! bruce is good for cheap thrills, but, good god, the script, acting, sets for Lion might actually be sublime. nevermind peter and kate, NOBODY is ever that good. even the 2003 remake with patrick stuart and glenn close wasn't nearly as good, and it was good!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 19:18 nin

Kosumo wrote on Dec 24, 2012, 19:13:
I love Die Hard 2.

Just had Christmas lunch, the origanl Charlie and the Choclate Factory was on. Gene Wilder was amazing in that movie.

Loved Gene in that movie. Prob my fav of his.

11. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 19:13 Kosumo

I love Die Hard 2.

Just had Christmas lunch, the origanl Charlie and the Choclate Factory was on. Gene Wilder was amazing in that movie.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 18:52 nin

"Are you fucking with me?!" Bad Santa!

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 18:46 Beamer

Thanks, I mentioned the other day I wanted SN at under $10.  
-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

8. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 18:40 Cutter

7. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 24, 2012, 18:30 1badmf

26 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo