Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 3 Trailer

A new Spanish trailer (NSFW) is available to show off gameplay from Crysis 3, Crytek's upcoming shooter sequel (thanks NowGamer). Though the PEGI text and voiceover are in Spanish, all the in-game voices are English (though a Cockney translator may be necessary). The clip shows off stealthy approach to a mission (considering it involves a machine gun) in the jungle formerly known as New York City.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 15:16 Frags4Fun

I wonder what the specs were of the machine they used to make this video. It's like a slideshow towards the end.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 14:18 Ratty

Looks more fun than anything I ever saw in Crysis 2 (which I never bothered to play). I might pick this one up. Gotta hand it to Crytek. They're generous with actual gameplay videos and we don't have to put up with the 90% cutscene crap other publishers shovel on us. Course the gameplay videos were what turned me off to getting Crysis 2 but you have to admit they give you a real feeling for how the game plays.  

3. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 14:08 Dmitri_M

Looks boring, a blast to play, inspired and laggy as fuck reminds me I need a serious upgrade.  

2. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 13:53 Rosco

Looks like a blast to play, inspired and reminds me I need a serious upgrade.  
Consoles are schwag.

1. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Dec 23, 2012, 13:16 qsto

Looks boring, uninspired and laggy as fuck.  

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo