Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Festivus Safety Dance

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 24, 2012, 14:53 jimnms

CNN Profiles: 'Don't obsess over Newtown'  

MeanJim on Steam
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 24, 2012, 12:52 Zarkonis

The only thing "pathetic and unacceptable" is this dimwit senator from Coruscant... errr, California... thinking he knows what's best for people, when in reality, he couldn't string two sentences together without a legal team and a damn good speechwriter.  
Slow and steady might not win the race at first, until you shoot everyone ahead of you.

8. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 24, 2012, 12:01 [VG]Reagle

Video games????

How about taking the kid out to the range over and over and over again and firing REAL WEAPONS as a family outing?

I am MUCH MUCH MUCH better now.

7. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 24, 2012, 09:35 Simon Says

TurdFergasun wrote on Dec 23, 2012, 17:08:
Hell most of you shouldn't be allowed sharp scissors let alone firearms ffs, and most of the pro nra arguments support that statement by behavioral example. You act like a bunch of 10 year olds being told to go to bed slightly early. Set the iq for gun ownership at 100, problem solved. No more armed brawndo sippin freedom fanatics.

Bullshit, 140 IQ here and I almost went on a killing spree in 6th grade because of intimidation and bullying. Only thing that held me back was the only friend I used to have, not my "IQ".

6. Re: Verizon Dec 24, 2012, 01:43 Ant

Hacker must have Blue's record!  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

5. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 23, 2012, 23:47 Saboth

OH,at first I thought he was going to say the NRA was foolish to suggest a link to negative behaviors from video games, you know...since no study to date has proven any such thing, even remotely. There were 1 or 2 studies that showed a link to short-term aggression and video games. Meaning that immediately after playing one, you were more "hyped up" or "aggressive", exactly as you would be after watching an action movie or a football game. It's funny we are attempting to legislate things that have had no link, scientifically or otherwise, to negative behavior. Simply on a whim or "gut feelings" perhaps.  

4. CA senator calls NRA's response to violent games 'pathetic and unacceptable'. Dec 23, 2012, 22:58 LittleMe

Any congressman or senator claiming moral authority on this matter had better not be voting to support war or military efforts abroad. The vast majority of gun violence in our society is committed in our name by the federal government in other countries. Not only that, they systematically train young men to shoot to kill and herald it is a noble and great thing. They should see the log in their own eye.

This comment was edited on Dec 23, 2012, 23:06.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 23, 2012, 20:35 Xoxotl

TurdFergasun wrote on Dec 23, 2012, 17:08:
Hell most of you shouldn't be allowed sharp scissors let alone firearms ffs, and most of the pro nra arguments support that statement by behavioral example. You act like a bunch of 10 year olds being told to go to bed slightly early. Set the iq for gun ownership at 100, problem solved. No more armed brawndo sippin freedom fanatics.

(blinks)

Pot, meet kettle.

Don't start anything you can't finish. Preferably to component atoms.

2. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 23, 2012, 17:08 TurdFergasun

1. Re: Festivus Safety Dance Dec 23, 2012, 16:44 ^Drag0n^

That's funny. I say the exact same thing about my California Senators.

Actually, pathetic and unacceptable usually comes laced with profanity and "dry rot wood."

These boneheads need to realize that they have to give tools to help those with family members suffering from mental disorders. Waiting for those that need help to break the law, in ANY fashion, is pathetic and irresponsible.

Yes, Barbara and Diane, I'm talking to you.

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo