Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc. Dec 23, 2012, 02:44 Fantaz

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 22, 2012, 16:42:
[...]

That being said the Live Action Deus Ex trailer was awesome

I want more!!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc. Dec 22, 2012, 17:42 Julio

All they had to do was get some guys with giant manboobs to bounce. Then everyone would have been happy.

Much better than a magician...

4. Re: etc. Dec 22, 2012, 16:42 The Half Elf

From what I have seen of males in the gaming industry there are quite a few I NEVER want to see topless.

That being said the Live Action Deus Ex trailer was awesome

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: etc. Dec 22, 2012, 14:09 killer_roach

Cutter wrote on Dec 22, 2012, 14:05:
Sounds like they wanted to have a fun party. Jesus, I work in an industry where females have it made so if there are some where they don't learn to suck it up buttercup. Gaming is male domain. Don't like it? Go do something else. I would have been motorboating those sluts like it was going out of style!

Keep in mind the article was on Kotaku, which is one of Gawker's properties. They seem to enjoy emasculated men around those parts.

2. Re: etc. Dec 22, 2012, 14:05 Cutter

Sounds like they wanted to have a fun party. Jesus, I work in an industry where females have it made so if there are some where they don't learn to suck it up buttercup. Gaming is male domain. Don't like it? Go do something else. I would have been motorboating those sluts like it was going out of style!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Topless Women at Gameloft Party Dec 22, 2012, 12:36 jdreyer

If only they'd hired a couple of topless MALES in body paint as well, everything would have been hunky dory. Blush  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo