Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 23:21 mag

I blame the artificial left-vs-right the-country-is-being-destroyed screaming matches on TV.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 23:20 DangerDog

Just combine schools and police stations, have them both under one roof.

schools are practically prisons right now anyway.

6. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 23:11 RollinThundr

Cornholio wrote on Dec 21, 2012, 22:38:
People might stop pointing fingers when that fringe idea of 'personal responsibility' gets put to use.

Exactly, a gun can't shoot by itself. It's a shame that today's culture from elementary school on no longer teaches people to be personally responsible. It's always someone elses fault, or a video game, or a movie etc.

5. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 22:47 xXBatmanXx

Lifetime card carrying member of the NRA......was watching that news conference with a facepalm......idiots.

oh well.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 22:38 Cornholio

People might stop pointing fingers when that fringe idea of 'personal responsibility' gets put to use.  

3. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 22:37 D4rkKnight

In other news, the NRA is recommending armed guards in elementary schools as a solution to the problem.  

2. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 22:22 Prez

I own guns, but I'll be damned if I let an extremist lobbyist group like the NRA speak for me. What a bunch of crap - LaPierre needs to get his head out of his ass and start promoting responsible ownership and helping figure out how to keep guns out of the hands out of nutjobs instead of carrying on the blame game.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

1. Re: etc., etc. Dec 21, 2012, 21:58 SectorEffector

As we all know most murder is committed after a quick game of Doom 1 on Ultra Violence... can you believe it!? they actaully call it ULTRA VIOLENCE!! COMON PARENTS WAKE UP!

*frmmmpph*

%@^Y the NRA ( I'm a gun enthusiast, builder )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q2iICtlIc

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo