Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Holiday Sale

The annual holiday sale is now underway on Steam, offering a bunch of games on sale, with new additions daily, community choice voting, and flash deals to be announced along the way between now and when the event concludes on January 5th. Today's specials are Save 50-75% on the Borderlands Franchise, Save 75% on Mirror's Edge, Save 50% on the Hitman Franchise, Save 75% on the Prince of Persia Franchise, Save 33% on Scribblenauts Unlimited, and Save 75% on Wargame: European Escalation. Word is the new-and-improved sale features an easier way to see when the games you want go on sale:

The Steam Holiday Sale is on now and runs until January 5, 2012. There are huge savings throughout the store, with daily deals, flash sales, and catalog discounts. Additionally, every twelve hours there will be a chance for gamers to vote on a select game to go on sale.

This year, we've taken some of the guesswork out of when your favorite games will be on sale. You may now organize your Steam Wishlist and be notified via Steam Mobile and/or email when a game from the list goes on sale as a Daily Deal. The Steam Mobile App is available for both iOS and Android.

Complete information on all the savings, daily deals, featured publisher game packs, compilations and more may be found on www.steampowered.com.

View
148 Replies. 8 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

8. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:53 ASeven

Any hidden deals?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:52 Verno

Is Hitman Absolution worth $25? I loved Blood Money for point of reference.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

6. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:43 wtf_man

Ratty wrote on Dec 20, 2012, 13:33:
Any SP FPS's I might want to look into? Even if they're a couple of years old.

I just finished Far Cry 3's main plot... It was surprisingly good, so I can recommend that if you are looking for something new.

I also picked up Painkiller Black on GOG... 2004 / 2005... very DOOM-like if you are into the nostalgia shooters.

Alpha Protocol... I enjoyed it, even though many poo poo it. It's cheap, so that might bring you some fun.

5. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:38 nin

Deathbishop wrote on Dec 20, 2012, 13:37:
Is there a gift group as there was last year?

Yeah, get Prez in here - I wantsta know!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:37 Deathbishop

Is there a gift group as there was last year?  

3. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:34 nin

Any SP FPS's I might want to look into? Even if they're a couple of years old.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution, if you somehow missed it.

2. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:33 Ratty

I like the wishlist. I guess I'll go in and choose some games this evening. Dishonored is the only one that comes to mind right now. Might pick up a Serious Sam. I'll pass on Rage. I haven't bought very many games over the last two years - they just don't make them like they used to. Any SP FPS's I might want to look into? Even if they're a couple of years old.  

1. Re: Steam Holiday Sale Dec 20, 2012, 13:31 nin

SNUGGLE TRUCK IS ON SALE!!!!!!!!

Gift away, fuckers!

148 Replies. 8 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo