Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

God Mode Announced

Saber Interactive (Inversion, TimeShift) announces God Mode, a third-person shooter coming to Windows and Consoles early next year. There are details about this on IGN along with an announcement trailer which includes the most excruciatingly odd voiceover we can recall in such a clip. That tone supports the quote they provide from developer Matthew Karch saying the game "doesn't take itself too seriously." Here's more:

Playing as the descendant of an ancient-God-turned-mere-mortal by Hades, you and up to three co-op mode friends (online or offline) must blast your way through the Maze of Hades and its denizens in order to avoid eternal damnation. All the while, you'll be egged on by a goofy narrator, similar to a wackier version of the "Double Kill" announcer from Halo.

View
1. Re: God Mode Announced Dec 20, 2012, 11:51 LesCaster

All the while, you'll be egged on by a goofy narrator

If the narrator is the same guy doing the voiceover in the trailer they may want to rethink that decision. I would last maybe 5 minutes listening to that before needing to quit the game.

I once prayed to god for a bike, but quickly found out he didnt work that way...so I stole a bike and prayed for his forgiveness.
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Dec 20, 11:51 Re: God Mode Announced LesCaster
  6. Dec 20, 17:24  Re: God Mode Announced Fantaz
  7. Dec 20, 20:50   Re: God Mode Announced Beelzebud
  9. Dec 21, 09:37    Re: God Mode Ant
  10. Dec 21, 10:12     Re: God Mode The Half Elf
  8. Dec 20, 22:36  Re: God Mode Announced ItBurn
  2. Dec 20, 12:23 Re: God Mode Announced Cutter
  3. Dec 20, 12:37  Re: God Mode Announced The Half Elf
  4. Dec 20, 13:00   Re: God Mode Announced PHJF
  5. Dec 20, 16:19    Re: God Mode Announced Dmitri_M