Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Into the Black Dec 20, 2012, 09:04 Cutter

Francis Fratelli: Tell us everything! Everything!

Chunk: Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Jake Fratelli: I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Into the Black Dec 20, 2012, 02:26 Sepharo

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 20, 2012, 01:24:
I wonder how many people actually are old enough to get the reference?
Was playing Torchlight 2 and came across Chester Copperpot's body and on him he had One Eye Willies Other Eye. Glad to know there are still a few good things that only us 'old folks' will get.

Goonies has a very wide age range of fans considering it's still played on TV all the time.

4. Re: Into the Black Dec 20, 2012, 01:24 The Half Elf

I wonder how many people actually are old enough to get the reference?
Was playing Torchlight 2 and came across Chester Copperpot's body and on him he had One Eye Willies Other Eye. Glad to know there are still a few good things that only us 'old folks' will get.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

3. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2012, 23:22 nin

"Loki tricks Thor with the old "Lucy/Charlie Brown" football prank."

I'm laughing my ass off!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2012, 23:13 The Half Elf

Hell I could tell you everything that's wrong with Amazing in less then a min  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2012, 22:37 Prez

There was a video like this about the new Spiderman but it was everything wrong in TWO minutes. Does that mean the Avengers is 50% worse because it takes THREE minutes to detail all of the badness?  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo