Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Iron Sky: Invasion Demos

The Iron Sky: Invasion Website now offers new playable demos for the Windows and OS X editions of Iron Sky: Invasion, the space simulator that pits players against the menace of moon Nazis. The downloads are hosted on this page, and word is that it includes the tutorial along with the first 30 minutes of gameplay. There is also a new patch for the full version of the game on that page for the OS X edition, while owners of the Windows version can get the update automatically from within the game. The new version is said to address "some small issues."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 19:22 netnerd85

lol, now that you got that out of your system Reality Pump, I want Two Worlds III & Sacrilegium please!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 18:58 ViRGE

Ozmodan wrote on Dec 18, 2012, 17:04:
Moon Nazi's? Give me a break, if they are that clueless when it comes to immagination, can't say much for the game itself.
Clearly you haven't seen the movie. Sad There's no lack of imagination, that's for sure.

4. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 17:04 Ozmodan

Moon Nazi's? Give me a break, if they are that clueless when it comes to immagination, can't say much for the game itself.  

3. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 13:56 Ray Ban

The moon Nazis ain't got nothing on the Moon-Men

"The future's so bright I gotta wear shades!"

2. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 13:13 Rigs

Burrito of Peace wrote on Dec 18, 2012, 11:26:
What if I wanted to play from the side of the moon Nazis?

I was thinking the same thing...haha...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

1. Re: Iron Sky: Invasion Demos Dec 18, 2012, 11:26 Burrito of Peace

What if I wanted to play from the side of the moon Nazis?  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo