Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Dec 19, 2012, 09:27 gray

Look on the brightside kid, you get to keep all the money.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: etc. Dec 18, 2012, 18:57 jdreyer

panbient wrote on Dec 18, 2012, 17:06:
Kind of disappointed the MW Mercenaries were skipped. MW2 Mercs is my personal favourite of the franchise and was also the first time the world geometry was textured (without needing the special version of MW2 that shipped with certain 3dfx cards). Seems like a mistake to skip it when showcasing the evolution of the franchise.

Completely agree there. It was superior to the original MW2 graphically, as well as having a complete kick ass campaign and customization/mech-building engine. It's just inconceivable to me that there hasn't been one of these with a single player campaign for a decade.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

2. Re: etc. Dec 18, 2012, 17:06 panbient

Kind of disappointed the MW Mercenaries were skipped. MW2 Mercs is my personal favourite of the franchise and was also the first time the world geometry was textured (without needing the special version of MW2 that shipped with certain 3dfx cards). Seems like a mistake to skip it when showcasing the evolution of the franchise.  

1. Re: etc. Dec 18, 2012, 16:40 jdreyer

Pretty awesome vid.

While MWLL (kudos to that team!) and MWO look fantastic, it's the whole Online part I have no wish for. Just give me a great single player campaign.

Speaking of which, I wonder why any of the old MW games aren't for sale anywhere like Steam or GOG?

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo