Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Previews

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 17, 2012, 19:14 eRe4s3r

Fair nuff... I was mostly angry about the price.. Not gonna pre-order it so.. no super villains for me

That they are selling building DLC months before release is.. pretty, fucking, low, though. EA is milking the first online Sim City beyond recognition and it makes it a worse game imo. Before ever having played it, and no doubt the actual simulation engine is gonna be ground-breaking. But what good is that when EA does everything to make me NOT buy the game?

Also I have to correct myself.. 80 are 105$ ;p (wow... didn't think the $ was this strong.. weird)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 17, 2012, 12:01 Leper

I don't know, SimCity has always had some crazy stuff for disasters, like alien invasions, giant monsters, etc. It's kind of fun to let go every once and a while and watch your city respond to an imaginary disaster and it makes sense they might throw in the latest big trend of superheroes. SimCity has always been about fun and not an actual simulation.  

4. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 17, 2012, 10:03 eRe4s3r

Just a look at the pre-order page on Origin made me sick.. they sell 3 pointless building skins for 80 (more than 130$!) and as pre-order bonus you get super heroes and super villains.. WHAT THE FUCK, Super heroes, in a SIM game?... I think EA thinks we are stupid or something. They can take their game and shove it...

It's just a disgrace what they do to this.

3. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 17, 2012, 09:13 avianflu

rumors so far are that this SimCity will be very simplified in gameplay to appeal to a broader consumer market. I wouldnt pre-buy this one!  

2. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 16, 2012, 20:16 jacobvandy

Yep, just describe what you see in some newly-released screenshots (or re-gurge the press blurb that came with them)... So long as you slap 'Preview' in the title of the news post, it'll come up in all 'dem Google searches!  

1. Re: Sunday Previews Dec 16, 2012, 18:52 eRe4s3r

Wow.. that was.. a pretty sparse preview.

3 screenshots, 8 sentences.. and that makes an article? Even a 3rd grader could be more descriptive. Also I hope these screenshots are just.. early builds.. because I counted not even 50 buildings in that one shot. I seriously hope that's not all 1 city is gonna be.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo