Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 17, 2012, 17:48 HorrorScope

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 17, 2012, 15:29:
Creston wrote on Dec 17, 2012, 12:02:
Yet we keep putting these idiots into office...
As far as I can tell, not a lot of smart people run for public office, especially at the local level. Can't say I blame anyone, can't think of a public office I would care to hold.

My town had an open line for Treasury, I guess no one wants it since we have no money to spend, just bills.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: etc. Dec 17, 2012, 15:29 Mr. Tact

Creston wrote on Dec 17, 2012, 12:02:
As far as I can tell, not a lot of smart people run for public office, especially at the local level. Can't say I blame anyone, can't think of a public office I would care to hold.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

11. Re: etc. Dec 17, 2012, 12:02 Creston

I love how they're going to 'create 150 jobs' in Las Vegas. I guess they conveniently forgot to tell the Nevada commission that those 150 jobs will actually be the people that already work at this studio and will be moving there from California.

But hey, as long as you use the words "create jobs!" you're safe from scrutiny in this day and age. I especially love it when the political disphits from both sides of the isle are arguing for and against a point, and both of them say that THEIR solution will create and protect jobs.

Creston

10. Re: etc. Dec 17, 2012, 09:50 Verno

Sure Bobby, woman aren't attracted to money or power in the slightest so I'm sure you're having a rough go of it.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

9. Re: etc. Dec 16, 2012, 22:35 xXBatmanXx

GameInformer linked the article about bobby nodick and said he plays Skylanders with his daughter.

THAT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A GAMER!

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

8. Re: Bobby Kotick's Dating Life Dec 16, 2012, 20:20 nin

wtf_man wrote on Dec 16, 2012, 20:03:
nin wrote on Dec 16, 2012, 19:19:
Come to think of it, I want to date Bobby Kotick.

Wow, this got weird in a hurry!

edit: Let me drive this further off the rails: You realize Bobby's gonna want sex once a year, usually in the fall, and in the same position, year after year, right? No changes or anything different, no variety, quick a quick bang missionary, with little thought or effort put into it.

Ok, NOW it's weird.

How is that any different than buying an Activision Game once a year?

Rhat-Tuhm-Tuhm... Tsss!

That was pretty much the tip, er point.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7. Re: Bobby Kotick's Dating Life Dec 16, 2012, 20:03 wtf_man

edit: Let me drive this further off the rails: You realize Bobby's gonna want sex once a year, usually in the fall, and in the same position, year after year, right? No changes or anything different, no variety, quick a quick bang missionary, with little thought or effort put into it.

Ok, NOW it's weird.

How is that any different than buying an Activision Game once a year?

Rhat-Tuhm-Tuhm... Tsss!

6. Re: Bobby Kotick's Dating Life Dec 16, 2012, 20:00 Prez

Ok, NOW it's weird.

LMAO! At least I'll know what to expect. A few million dollars will buy lots of mouthwash and a good deal of my dignity back I think!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5. Re: Bobby Kotick's Dating Life Dec 16, 2012, 19:19 nin

Ok, NOW it's weird.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Bobby Kotick's Dating Life Dec 16, 2012, 19:10 Prez

Not to be mean (okay... it TOTALLY is meant to be), *any* picture of you that comes up on a google search is not good for your dating life Bobby boy, horns or not. Of course the fact that you can smoke cigars rolled out of $1000 bills and can drive a new Ferrari for every day of the month is surely a pretty good equalizer.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 16, 2012, 13:52 HorrorScope

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 16, 2012, 13:48:
Well, at least it's a company with a track record, instead of one that has yet to publish a single game.

That is what I tell people in south-central. At least you guys been on food stamps forever and at least it's not some new guy from Beverly.

2. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 16, 2012, 13:48 Agent.X7

Well, at least it's a company with a track record, instead of one that has yet to publish a single game.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 16, 2012, 13:04 HorrorScope

I see more corporate welfare being handed out. Corporations and their entitlement based mentality, Sheeeesh.

That said, downloading Cardhalia.

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2012, 13:13.

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo