Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Consolidation

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 16, 2012, 05:38 J

nin wrote on Dec 16, 2012, 01:12:
The only one I am certain of was the self-titled album from Celine Dion.

Maybe this is the alcohol talking, but that's like someone taking a shit in your car...
A shit that goes on...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 16, 2012, 01:12 nin

The only one I am certain of was the self-titled album from Celine Dion.

Maybe this is the alcohol talking, but that's like someone taking a shit in your car...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 16, 2012, 00:37 Wallshadows

nin wrote on Dec 16, 2012, 00:17:
Ah-hahahahahaha! So out of curiosity, where the discs any good?

The only one I am certain of was the self-titled album from Celine Dion. I'm sure if I dig through some boxes in the attic long enough that I can find the discman and the other CDs though.

Sounds like a project for a lazy tomorrow.

5. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 16, 2012, 00:17 nin

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 15, 2012, 23:57:
I've had the strange occurrence of leaving the car unlocked at a University parking lot for the night and when I woke up, there was a discman and a couple CDs on the front seat and nothing was taken.

Maybe it's because the car was a Chevy Cavalier at the time and they felt really bad for me.

I would.

Ah-hahahahahaha! So out of curiosity, where the discs any good?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 15, 2012, 23:57 Wallshadows

I've had the strange occurrence of leaving the car unlocked at a University parking lot for the night and when I woke up, there was a discman and a couple CDs on the front seat and nothing was taken.

Maybe it's because the car was a Chevy Cavalier at the time and they felt really bad for me.

I would.

3. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 15, 2012, 20:49 Cutter

I used to have a 1976 TR6 - great car - and I left it downtown with the top down all the time and it always had stuff in it. Nothing ever got ripped off except my rear view mirror of all things. How bizarre.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 15, 2012, 16:02 MisterBenn

Blue wrote on Dec 15, 2012, 13:14:
Console not appealing enough to steal.
That reminds me of my old Computer Science mate getting burgled at university in the 90s. They went from room to room in the house robbing everyone's electronics and he found that they had opened his PC, removed his RAM - and after examining the spec they just left it on the table! I also had the same feeling when my car was robbed in London, they went through the glove compartment and took a CD walkman then went through the boot and sifted through a bunch of my clothes and CDs, and rejected the lot! It's quite an insult when all your stuff it too shit for the kind of scumbag that steals from your car...

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact

1. Re: Saturday Consolidation Dec 15, 2012, 13:14 Agent.X7

If you saw some of the Xboxes that people bring in to my store to try to sell to me, you'd know why he probably passed. Disgusting doesn't begin to cover it.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo