Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers Universe Beta Signups

A new Transformers Universe Website is live as home to the upcoming MMORPG based on the toy, cartoon, and movie series. The site includes info and media from the free-to-play game, and is accepting signups for its beta test, which is expected to begin early next year. "We are delighted to be entering the next phase of our launch plans for Transformers Universe and we hope that players enjoy using this new hub for all the latest Transformer Universe news and information," says Transformers Universe Brand Director Tim Hodges. "We’re getting closer to unleashing Transformers Universe into browsers so stay tuned for more information and be sure to visit the site and sign up for BETA today."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Dec 13, 2012, 01:46 Jivaro

fawker wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 12:23:
browser based = the suck

City of Steam is browser based and its pretty fun. Most of the time however, I would agree with your generalization.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Dec 12, 2012, 14:07 Keith

I still don't understand why they haven't released a patch that adds configurable controls to either of the Transformers games. Possibly they are just trying to avoid me buying both. Which is working, I hasten to add.  

2. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Dec 12, 2012, 12:23 fawker

browser based = the suck

do these guys do any market research?

1. Re: Transformers Universe Beta Signups Dec 12, 2012, 11:01 The Half Elf

Just finished Transformers Fall of Cybertron last night, make more of that, not another browser based online shooter.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo