Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales

CCP is now selling tickets for EVE Fanfest 2013, which will be held April 25-27 at the Harpa Conference Center in Reykjavik, Iceland. Tickets can be purchased on this page, and word is: "The most out-of-this-world event in all of gaming, this year’s Fanfest will be the most spectacular yet. Gamers from all over the world will congregate in Iceland to share strategies, chat with EVE developers, explore upcoming features and meet up in-person with their online allies and adversaries. The three-day event will culminate with a massive party commemorating EVE’s 10-year anniversary where players of both EVE Online and DUST 514 will celebrate EVE’s success with the game’s developers and executives."

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 20:42 edaciousx

John wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 14:13:
edaciousx wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 13:50:
Only good thing I got out of eve was 700 bucks for my characters.
Really? I wonder if my character would be worth much if it still exists.. I haven't played it in several years so my account may have been removed by now.

I had a very high skill point character and a decent amount of money. One of the first in a Capital ship... most likely your account is not worth much, i sold mine around 75 mil skill points and that was in 2008 or something.

Your character's probably still there.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 16:53 Umbragen

Creston wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 10:43:
You gotta really love EVE to travel to Reykjavik in April.

Creston

Just don't go for the food....

8. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 15:52 Eirikrautha

speaking of EVE stories...

Errr, what? Is that even in English? This is why I've never been able to get into games like this... it's hard enough to learn the rules; I don't want to have to learn another f'n language in order to play!!!

7. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 14:13 John

edaciousx wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 13:50:
Really? I wonder if my character would be worth much if it still exists.. I haven't played it in several years so my account may have been removed by now.

This space is available for rent

6. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 13:50 edaciousx

God I miss eve online so much... too bad it was such a time sink. it was SOOOO awesome back in around 04-06. Once the server blew up in population and after so many game changes it really just started to go downhill...

Too many new units, too many changes to pvp, and too many damn people to do anything alone.

5. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 12:08 aesir05

speaking of EVE stories

So Space Violence was busy with a pos-repping op in FD- when one of the local miscreant corps "Wag the Dog" decides to play undock games in a drake with a Chimera to keep it repped and capped up.
Having already shat on a battlecruiser-gang earlier, the SV fleet decides to go the extra mile, so Deros and Percelus proceed to bump said Chimera off the undock, somehow motivating it to triage upon noticing things weren't exactly going its way.

Alas, to no avail.

Everywhere else in Eve, this is usually the end of the story.
In Syndicate, however, this leads to the CEO of the hapless guy in his Chimera to cyno in an Erebus 200km atop the station on a none-driveby spot with a non-driveby fitting to doomsday one of Tiberizzle's carriers without any support to batphone whatsoever.

Tiberizzle, with what I can only imagine to be the most prominent of erections, warps an Onyx up to get the initial tackle, followed by the rest of his carriers, rapidly refitting them to keep the hictor capped up and the Erebus neuted.

With the hardeners shut off and the titan going down increasingly fast due to more SV guys jumping on it, Suas suddenly hops onto comms, ecstatically announcing how he is, in fact, in a fucking roadside service station at 8am in the morning and has just accidently sieged his dread on the undock, very much to our amusement.

Long story short: Space Violence murdered an Erebus with a grand total of 9 people.

Both Alikchi and Tuxedo have this frapsed and it will be glorious.

linky
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=15463126
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCM7BDJQa0

copied from somewhere not related to me

4. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 12:06 SpectralMeat

fiftykyu wrote on Dec 12, 2012, 11:44:
To echo the sentiments many others have expressed, somehow I get enough enjoyment reading about all the convoluted doublecrosses, scams, ganking etc. in Eve Online that I feel no desire to actually play it myself. Would probably make a great book, though.
There are EVE books out there, not sure if they follow what's going on in the game at all though.

Steam: SpectralMeat

3. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 11:44 fiftykyu

To echo the sentiments many others have expressed, somehow I get enough enjoyment reading about all the convoluted doublecrosses, scams, ganking etc. in Eve Online that I feel no desire to actually play it myself. Would probably make a great book, though.

2. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 11:24 aesir05

EVE has a respectable sized community, its just not as popular or mainstream as WoW or GW, but they have a massive following and a lot of people attend the fanfest every year.

Its quite fun for those who cannot attend as well as we get live coverage

1. Re: EVE Fanfest 2013 Ticket Sales Dec 12, 2012, 10:43 Creston

You gotta really love EVE to travel to Reykjavik in April.

Creston

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo