Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Website solicits screenshots showing off your celebratory moments leading up to the first anniversary of the Star Wars MMORPG on December 20th. The site also offers details on a new version 1.6 "Ancient Hypergate" updated that's now live in the game. Word is: "Game Update 1.6 will introduce new PvP mechanics in the new Warzone: Ancient Hypergate, which locks Republic and Imperial force in an epic conflict to unleash the power of an ancient Gere technology. Also, see exciting gameplay of new Level 50 Heroic Space Missions. After viewing the video, be sure to log-in to The Old Republic™ and experience the new content first hand!"

View
23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

3. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched Dec 11, 2012, 23:25 NKD

You know after I got my 3 months out of this game and quit, I didn't really care that the game ended up being lame. But looking back, something bugs me about how the game ended up. Can you even do a compelling MMO experience where people can make fond memories anymore, or is that something those of us who got in at the beginning of the genre will experience?  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched Dec 11, 2012, 23:25 The Half Elf

If they could make the space missions co-op they would be alot more fun.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Patched Dec 11, 2012, 23:23 Cutter

Heroic space missions? LULZ! It's the same arcade crap as before but with chatter! Ahahahaha! Another year and they shut this POS down entirely.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

23 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo