Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 12, 2012, 06:40 Krizzen

loomy wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 02:31:
the pvp delay is tied to them having no idea what they're doing. pvp was never coming.

Just as a note, my post was merely wild speculation. What you said is the elephant in the room. Wait! No it's not! Everyone knows at this point they don't know WTF they're doing!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 12, 2012, 05:33 Lord Tea

Another Diablo 3 thread, heheh. And it has to do with consoles. That's even more funny!  
UPSA = United Police States of America

9. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 20:44 dj LiTh

Flatline wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 14:29:
the pvp delay is tied to them having no idea what they're doing. pvp was never coming.

I have a gut feeling you're right.

I saw a launch video in a Fry's Electronics that touted PvP for Diablo 3 and had video of it going on, so obviously the functionality is there and they just haven't flicked the "pvp = enabled" flag to turn it all on. Which begs the question: Why? Why take 6 months to a year to turn on a mode that, according to your own videos, already exists?

I remember E3 before d3 was released, they let people play pvp matches non stop and everyone ranted and raved about it. They pulled a Jay Wilson on PVP it looks like

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 17:00 mag

Optional nickname wrote on Dec 11, 2012, 11:59:
"to the people" that still play this insulting sequel bearing the name Diablo of Blizzards' goldenage era, deserve what they get to play this on the "console". anyways, whatever, this game is dead, Blizzard is resorting now to posting fake threads on it's own forums, to stimulate and poke dead people.

May I also ask this question, and I wonder why no one has posted this yet amongst the 400,000 thread titles over there... but , it should be stated:

DIABLO 3, does NOT reward Farmers. does anyone with a valid unbanned account ever wish to admit this?

What?

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 14:29 Flatline

I have a gut feeling you're right.

I saw a launch video in a Fry's Electronics that touted PvP for Diablo 3 and had video of it going on, so obviously the functionality is there and they just haven't flicked the "pvp = enabled" flag to turn it all on. Which begs the question: Why? Why take 6 months to a year to turn on a mode that, according to your own videos, already exists?

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 11:59 Optional nickname

"to the people" that still play this insulting sequel bearing the name Diablo of Blizzards' goldenage era, deserve what they get to play this on the "console". anyways, whatever, this game is dead, Blizzard is resorting now to posting fake threads on it's own forums, to stimulate and poke dead people.

May I also ask this question, and I wonder why no one has posted this yet amongst the 400,000 thread titles over there... but , it should be stated:

DIABLO 3, does NOT reward Farmers. does anyone with a valid unbanned account ever wish to admit this?

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 04:38 Cram

At this point, I don't see how a console D3 would be productive for Blizzard. This opinion coming from someone that still has some, perhaps misguided, hope left for the game in the future (expansion++).  

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 03:29 InBlack

There was nothing wrong with D1 and D2's PvP....Fuck the New Blizzard...  

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 02:31 loomy

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 11, 2012, 01:17 Krizzen

I might be wrong, but PVP delays must be tied directly to the console port. I bet they want PVP in the console release. I wouldn't be surprised if they released the console version with PVP before PC PVP, just to milk the cash cow even more.

Oh, and I'm sure they're trying their best to time the release to stomp out Path of Exile (due Jan. 2013) since it's the only upcoming contender in the top-down ARPG genre.

This comment was edited on Dec 11, 2012, 01:40.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Dec 10, 2012, 23:40 Sempai

Good, now give me proper controller support on PC.

Thx.

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo